Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Pfizer Booster Shot at Sam's Club in Willow Grove PA

 

Got my Pfizer Booster Shot for Covid 19

Scott drove me to Sam's Club.

He used to belong so he could buy dog food.

So far there is no pain, but we shall see.

Ate a hearty lunch of beer battered fish and frozen veggies, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower.

The fish was not cooked through and through.

Not good!

Me too lazy to put it back on the skillet.


Bialetti 


Was lying in bed now reading Sue Miller's Monogamy. Trying to finish so I could return it to library tho it isn't due yet.

Scott came over and loaded the photos. Told me again, They can only be loaded on downstairs computer.

Scott took his computer to Joe Sabach at Classic Computers. The hard drive is kaput.

He'll pay $360 for a new hard drive.  

Lying in bed reading, I missed my mom. Dead since April 21. 2020. 

MOM

No one to call up and talk about the booster shot.
Nah, it didn't hurt.
That store was sure big. Sam's Club.
Scott and I walked straight down to the Pharmacy.
My legs going faster and faster.
Miss America on the runway.
You should see the junk people buy.
You taught us to eat well.
Sitting there at the head of the table
Smiling, commanding and relishing
your long lived monarchy at the
head of the table. 


Sarah Lynn tree-climber. 

No comments:

Post a Comment