Thursday, October 7, 2021

Company for Dinner - lets order Chinese food

 

My sisters Ellen and Donna came over and we ordered Chinese food from Ming's. Ellen drove over to pick it up while Donna, who drove over from Jersey, sat and talked.

Scuse me while I drink some water. The dinner was quite spicy.

Wrote a poem for my son Dan since the morrow is his birthday. I like it. The first few words came without thinking.

She asked me about my solar lights. Do they work, she wanted to know.

They did until recently I told her.

Shall I pop a chocolate in my mouth?

We talked about mouth hygiene. 

I said I Water Pik on a daily basis. Every morning tho I can't stand doing it.

Donna, whose daughter is a dentist, has her own routine, brushing her teeth twice a day.

Too much for me.

We each have an electric toothbrush.

Mine is in the basement/family room.

When I sit on the toilet, I look at the photo of our family.

Hello Dad, I say. Hello Mom. Hello Ellen, Hello Gramma Lily, Hello David, Hello Melissa, Hello Niki, and I was there holding little Sarah in my arms, wearing a lovely red n white polka dot dress,

We ate

3 veggie egg rolls

beans and plum sauce

mixed veggies with tofu

Lo Mein Shrimp

Peking Noodles

Remind me tomorrow to write about the Cuban Missile Crisis, a memory from sister Ellen.

No comments:

Post a Comment