Saturday, October 2, 2021

House for sale down the block

 As I mentioned, the house where the Carr Family lived is now for sale.

CLINTON PORCHON is the real estate agent.

I remember the name of the agent, Emily Barlillo, whose name reminded me of a once famous opera singer. When I got a chance I looked her up.

Let's see what I learned.

Click here.


She did well for herself but never really made it big, like your blogger, Ruth Z Deming. 

But surely, Beau, you know I gest.

Tell us, ReeROW, what is your next brilliant move.

Methinks I left out some vowels in Barlillo's name.

So, I'm injecting in my left butt, and one of the trespassers walks by. An attractive woman who never looks inside.

So far.

The path must be a mess.

Well upstairs I go to read

MOONLIGHT IN ODESSA and THE NORTH FACE. One is about Mt Everest, thother I haven't figured it out, yet. Something about the Nazis.

Yesterday Scott and I went to his mom's house. 

Hi Dave, I called when we went inside. Dead of slow developing dementia. 

New rule... no backing in to park.

Otherwise, the tenants get the fumes in their home.

Good idea. 

Okay, lemme get a piece of chocolate and upstairs I go.

Sometimes the tin foil rubs off and is dis... gusting!



No comments:

Post a Comment