Sunday, October 3, 2021

Barbara's Review of my story Tomatoes and Tattoos

 I enjoyed reading this. I love the descriptions of the different people and it’s like they come alive. You sure have some interesting neighbors. Thank you for sharing.🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

Thank you Barbara!

Lemme tell you why I'm awake at 2 am. First of all, I've been emailing Rem.

Second, I was in bed worrying about Beatriz. Is she on her last legs? 

Third, a car or vehicle drove by at 1:45 am making the collage on my useless ceiling fan light up.

Yes, a light show like we used to have with various lights at the Now and Then Shop, the family store where we got along poorly. 

Did I tell you my sister Ellen gave me loads of letters from my daughter Sarah? She had sent them to Gram when she was at Brown University and also when she was at camp, which I don't remember.

Well, I DO remember Willow Grove Day Camp. 

Here it is

The Day Camp is gone. Razed. Few people go to camps anymore.

It's been replaced by a YMCA. 

Absolutely beautiful and with everything for everyone.


Swimming pool.


If you click the photos may enlarge.

BEDTIME FOR MOI !!!





No comments:

Post a Comment