Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Finished Book "Race Against Time" - Photos from Mom's House

 

Just finished this superb book - RACE AGAINST TIME - by married couple Sandra Neil Wallace and Rich Wallace.

I simply lay in bed reading for a couple of hours.

I also think I heard the dog across the street, Kalie, escaping and the pursuit from helpful neighbors.

The book concerns an African American judge Scorpio Jones, whose complexion was so light he could pass for white.

His entire mission was to save Blacks from the death penalty.

Especially the Battle to Save Innocent Men from the Death Penalty. He did this through his vast knowledge of law cases.


The authors of the book have a website we should look at.

Unfortunately I can't find it bc there are so many notes and bibliographies, it gets lost.

I made sure I ate a filling lunch so I could finish the book.

Three eggs, mushrooms, and cheese. I tore up pieces of whole wheat bread and stuck it in the egg.

Delicious!!!



Here is the love seat at Mom's house. Thanks for the photo, Lynn !!!


Mom knew how to reupholster furniture. I believe she and our friend Carlos did this rocking chair. 

Hello Grace and Max!

Miss you!

- Bubby

No comments:

Post a Comment