Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Everyone is coming home now

 Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.

PO Box 98204

Washington, DC 20090-8204 USA

Jus put a $20 donation in the mailbox. 

Returned every single book to the Upper Moreland Library and checked out many more.

Before I left I made three scrambled eggs with ketchup, a favorite of Jackie Onassis. 

All he talked about, she said, was Money. 

...

The first book I wanna start reading is...

I am dipping my hand in the lovely bag with print of watermelon slices, hand made by a friend of Sarah's

LITTLE AND OFTEN: A Memoir by Trent Preszler


Dunno who the guy is on the right.

...

Huntingdon Dales is the development I live in.

Received an ad from them today showing all the BIG SALES they have made.

...

Do YOU have a plan? Perhaps we can discuss that at 7 pm when we zoon.

I try to look nice when we zoom. I am wearing a shirt with TREES on it I bought on a day trip to NYC. 

Am wearing long lavendar shorts I bought at Macy's and my great beige shoes from Flaherty's.

My hip is killing me from carrying all those books into the house.


This is a YA book, young adult. I read the first few pages and if they are good, I check out the book.

You know, I could write a novel about Gloria, who was in jr high with us 

She had polio and walked with a limp.

Finally they discovered the Salk and the Sabin vaccines. 

When people went swimming in the summer, they seemed to get polio.

That's it for now,






No comments:

Post a Comment