Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Battles with MS - Tennis - and Being Alive

 

This is Selma Blair, who I watched in Legally Blonde. She has M.S. and is hoping to educate the public about this auto immune disease.

She had a stem cell transplant. 

After her son was born, she had a very bad day.

...

The Molly Dinali Show this morning on PBS had a segment about Billy Jean (Moffit) King. So I looked her up and remembered the name of her challenger, Bobby Riggs.

I have been doing research all morning.

...

When filling my pill case yesterday I ran out of 81 mg aspirin. Then while lying in bed, I remembered that I had more in my breadbox, that Mom and I had bought at Bloomingdale's.

Sure enough, there they were, so I loaded em in my multicolored pill box.

... 

Listen, I am exhausted now, so I will fall into bed - yes Molly is still on - and read more from Monogamy by Sue Miller.

Don't let the name fool you.




No comments:

Post a Comment