Saturday, October 2, 2021

Here, There and Everywhere

 


My friend Harriet Rellis sent friends a new picture of herself and her nice hairdo. She is now living at Shannondale Retirement Community.

Let's look it up.


No no no! It's not that bad. Don't jump!

Ever heard of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease?

A famous country singer has been battling this for years.

Finally he told his fans. 

Alan Jackson is his name. He had a terrible time walking and didn't want his fans to think he was drunk. 

I am familiar with the disease as in one of our Compass mags we did an extensive interview with Carol Henderson who had the disease.

She had a few amputations of her legs. 

I have lost touch with her. She came over one time and she and her brothers installed a green metal shelf which is currently here in my Composing room, inside a closet.

Two taller ones are in my Reading Room - very tall - upon which all sorts of items are on the shelves including my tiny clay sculptures and two lovely photos of my late mother, Bernice Begis Greenwold. 

My sister Ellen, who I ask for what I want from our still unsold house, gave them to me. 

From Target. 


Had enough, gang?

Off to bed I goes, with a banjo on my knee.




No comments:

Post a Comment