Thursday, May 20, 2021

Why is my new toothbrush sitting beside me on Red Couch

 

On Instacart I ordered a new toothbrush, or, rather, it was featured, so I bought it cuz I needed a new one.

It is colorful enough to hold a toddler's attention, or, in my case, an elder's attention.

It has resting stations where I can rest my THUMB and on the other side, MY THIRD FINGER.

Sure I tried it out. Wouldn't you?

You know that Scott watches baseball games on TV, right?

No commercials.

So I went upstairs with him and watched some on his new TV set. The picture was perfect and made you wanna go to a game.

This was San Francisco Giants vs the Cincinnati Red Sox.

One team was leading the other by 16 points.

I could not get the PBS Evening News Hour on my downstairs laptop so reluctantly I marched up the stairs and watched it on my television.

The picture was so bright and clear and the grass, you could tell, was not that turf which is bad for the legs and the ball takes weird bounces.

Well, I missed Father Brown on TV and Vera is coming up next.

Shhhh! Two rather awful shows. Though in the hot weather I do wear a blue canvas hat like Vera.

InstaCart made a mistake. Sent me Dove Chocolate with Almonds, instead of plain.

Nice crunch.

I will try out my new books and see which ones I like.

Cannot wait!!!


PS  Linda Barrett is 57 yrs old today. We all sent her a message on our Beehive Writing Group. I remember years ago when we met at the Giant, I said, Linda, go up to the counter and buy anything you want and I will pay for you.

She said she didn't want anything bc she ate before she left.


Some folks like coffee, some folks like tea. Some like the jabba jabba, and I like drinking Bone Broth. 

Was missing one book when I went to the library today. Today is Thursday right?

Found the Chen book on the floor beneath a pillow.

Whew! One mystery solved.

Now we've gotta figure out if there's a God.

Or if the world was created by a TURTLE like my new earrings I bought in Atlantic City.

No comments:

Post a Comment