Wednesday, May 19, 2021

The Junk Man Cometh

 He just rounded the corner of Cowbell and Sleighride. 

His truck has an open back as if someone were gonna deliver mattresses.

The truck is filled to the brim with junk.

I am wondering if he is the same man as at the bottom of Cowbell Road.

Ya know, copycats.

Our Yellow Plastic Bin is filled with cardboard, my Tall Bags, and other items that will not go in the landfill but will be made into plastic benches.

And who knows what else?

Perhaps they can figure out how to make

Red Couches

Big plastic fans

Plaid shorts for women and men both

And more

Six months ago Rich Fleisher brought over a lovely and odd plant. The name is in the kitchen. The point is that it is growing riotously.

Whenever I have extra water I pour it over the plant. Urine also works well.

The phone is ringing now.

A world of possibilities is waiting for me on the line.

Or a solicitor wants my $$$$$$$

No comments:

Post a Comment