Tuesday, May 18, 2021

last post (fixed formatting)

 Sitting here on Red Couch I am eating my breakfast: Potato and Rice Soup, very hot, with Asparagus and Cabot Cheese for protein. Wrote many folks last night to tell em of my departure. Killed an ant earlier this morning with my fingertips. He was on my bed. What was he looking for? Looked into my wastebasket by the bed, bye the bye, and saw it was filled with DOVE CHOCOLATE WRAPPERS. Could be it? What dyou think? Or, what dyou tink? as my late BF Simon would have said. Dunno why.


Hadda put on my sneakers to walk on the cold floor of the kitchen. Just made myself anudder bowl. Took all my vitamins and pills for today. All that STARCH I am eating. Injected 12 in my butt. Needed to find a good book to read. Found PRETTY GIRLS by Karin Slaughter in the book bag from Natalie, my mom/law. I LIKES IT, thank god! Scuse me capital G for God. I do pray every night you know. God bless Mommy and Daddy. Oh, well. 


Yesterday's short story was called SPECIAL INVITATION. Margie gave me excellent suggestions which I incorporated, as did Rem. Tell us more, she said, about the male Hula dancers. I did. Then I noticed this morning Scott had wrin me with 2 criticisms about driving a Tesla and being lined up at gas tanks. Going back upstairs to bed. Gonna empty the wastebasket. In the new book I needed to look up a word. BLOWSY. It means slovenly, disheveled. Should I bring the Merriem Webster Dictionary along with me. YES, she said, YES YES YES. 

Ulysses [excerpt] James Joyce - 1882-1941 Molly Bloom's closing soliloquy ...and Gibraltar as a girl where I was a Flower of the mountain yes when I put the rose in my hair like the Andalusian girls used or shall I wear a red yes and how he kissed me under the Moorish wall and I thought well as well him as another and then I asked him with my eyes to ask again yes and then he asked me would I yes to say yes my mountain flower and first I put my arms around him yes and drew him down to me so he could feel my breasts all perfume yes and his heart was going like mad and yes I said yes I will Yes.

AND THE BIRDS ARE SINGING at 6:25 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment