Wednesday, May 12, 2021

The Middle East embroiled in assassinations and bombings

 

"You're my only link with Israel," I said to Cynthia Levine when I called her a few minutes ago.

"I knew this was gonna happen," she said. "It always does on JERUSALEM DAY !"

7 hour difference between here and there.

Her son Aton and his wife are okay.

Last saw them at Bobby's funeral at Levine's. 

Her son Noam will be over later.

"What a crazy world this is," was all I could think of to say.

Am eating my potato soup with rice and a couple of Compari tomatoes and Cabot Cheese for protein.


5770 miles away.

Well, I'm gonna get on with my memoirs.

Dreadfully boring.

Today, on Garbage Eve I schlepped out a TALL BAG filled with junk. 

My arm was killing me. 

But not as much as if it were shot off like in Gaza.







No comments:

Post a Comment