Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Mailman Sean took all of my clever cards

 Let's see. 

Sent a card to THE DEMINGS on the back of an Amy's Ravioli Cover. 

Sent my sister Ellen a postcard from my chief supplier, Scott.

Did I tell you I walked around the block today?

Quite chilly but had on my sweatshirt with pockets, over a couple of layers.

Lemme look outside and see what's going on. There are loud BOOMS on the street.

Are they removing huge trees again?

Sadly, my new lawn cutter, George, may have knocked down BIRD HOUSES on my front lawn.

That is simply terrible.

I'll have to take a shot of gin for that.

Oh, I forgot I don't drink.


Found my former teacher JOYCE KEENE, MS online. She was wearing a Red jacket, as I had remembered.

I was telling my friend Margie that I remember Joyce wearing red. I also said to her she should talk LOUDER b/c she is so smart.

Okay, gonna see if my rice is hot in the crockpot.

Yes, am eating it now. 

My sugar is so low, it didn't even register. PLUS I couldn't remember how to check my blood sugar.

Am eating pretzels now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment