Sunday, May 9, 2021

Happy Mother's Day

 Published this on AWeber. com


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY


Mom, this is my first Mother's Day without you

The woman everybody loved

Why then don't I weep?

Yours was a life lived for others

The echoes go on and on

Off into that vast universe

And my tummy filled with

my favorite breakfast

a mushroom omelet

and tall glass of water. 


When I turned on the TV this morning the old Mr Rogers Show was on.

He had a very special guest - Eric Carle - the GREAT children's illustrator.

I watched in fascination as Eric made his work.

I decided to try it in the near future - and maybe you'd like to, as well.

Here is his website


Gonna do a little reading now.

Don't mind me. I was always like that, as was my late husband. We could be in the middle of the Titantic or Andrea Doria and he'd be oblivious.




No comments:

Post a Comment