Sunday, May 9, 2021

Reading is my passion and so is talking to total strangers AND GETTING MY MONEY BACK - Published my novel online

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhagavad_Gita


After my super duper manic episode in 1984, I was ready to see if I could read a book. Into the old Upper Moreland Library I walked and went straight back to the spiritual books.

So the Gita was the first book I read.

Since then I'm guessing I've read 12,000 books.

Right now at 8 09 pm I am listening to MOUNTAIN STAGE in West Virginia, where the guest is ARLO GUTHRIE.

How great is that!

Called my sister Donna and left her a message.

Sister Lynn is playing poker.

Scott and I were just at his mom's house in NE Philadelphia.

She is a great person I told Scott.

Why thank you, he said.

I totally rewrote my short story called ROAD TRIP and retitled it MOVIE NIGHT.

Rem panned the original story.

Ya know what? I did my best.

Two people - a married couple - riding in a car. He's drinking Dunkin Donuts coffee.

Actually now I'm listening to the folk show on WXPN FM.  

That's it for now. Hanging up my hat. Oh I did eat my salad and the remains of ZOE'S KITCHEN food that my son Daniel brought me for lunch.

We sat chatting on the back porch, precious moments not to be forgotten.


Daniel Paul Deming. 

As great readers - Dan esp likes history - here is a list of GREAT BOOKS.

GREAT BOOKS. Check em out.

Spent more than FIFTY DOLLARS signing up for various NY Times
columns like Maureen Dowd and Great Dinners to make.

Went online about an hour ago and got my money refunded.

Whew! I find it difficult to know WHY anyone would pay so much for those columns. 

Also, I could not tap into my PayPal account so I called them up - a 402 phone no. I believe - and the woman named SWEET figured out how I could get my $18 per month sent directly to my credit union.

Talking to total strangers is how I met Walter Straus, born in 1918. 

I imagine him shriveled up like the guy in SPACE ODYSSEY by the late Stanley Kubrick. First watched the film in San Francisco and a half dozen other times.


And of course afficionados remember HAL going out of control.

...

My former BF Simon Baniewicz knew I was writing a novel about him. Today I published it online.

Click here

This is a momentous event for me.

Again, click here

I must give credit to NICOLE BOKAT for editing it for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment