Friday, May 28, 2021

TACROLIMUS, yellow tablets

 


Oh for godsakes, all I'm trying to do is publish a picture of my TACROLIMUS the yellow tablets. 

Picked them up this morning way before the rains were supposed to come down.

Just had a terrible coughing fit tho it may have been an allergic reaction to something I ate.

Am listening to the BLACK KEYS on WXPN. They were attracted to the Hill Country Blues from their home in Akron, Ohio. That library had tons of great records.

They also mention the ALAN LOMAX records which I checked out of the Southampton Library around here.

Blues, that's my thing. Used to write songs on the piano.

Finally settled down with Snyder's Pretzels.

Let's find the Black Keys... two guys.

Oh, here comes Tracey Chapman.

And the birds are unstoppable outside  - blue jays squwalking - red headed woodpecckers. 

Did I mention I am reorganizing my bills - PECO, XFINITY, CITI CARD, AQUA.

OTHER will include my new lawn mowers. While driving to CVS this morning I saw them.

Oh, those are my lawn mowers, I said proudly. 

The bills all go in large manila envelopes.

Am almost done.

Take sip of Israeli coffee w cinnamon added for flavor.

Presenting THE BLACK KEYS

When I put away my Tacrolimus, I thought, That could be the name of my memoirs.

My ecstasy over dat was short lived.


Managed to do a few exercises with Miranda Esmonde White - is that her name?

Sent my accountant about 5 forms he needs. Scott helped me.

Did Scott yell at me today? Just a little about wearing a mask when I went to the library and CVS.

Tacky, btw, is a fungus. 

Gotta go, she said with a little salute.




No comments:

Post a Comment