Wednesday, May 5, 2021

PING goes the pollen or the wasp at my picture window that reveals the beauty of my street

 PING! Good Lord, scaring me half to death as I sit watching a terrible film on YouTube

whose name escapes me. What is real? And what is in the crock pot?

After removing the eyes of the potatoes, oh dear, they can no longer see, I plunk them in

the crock pot. The petal-sized pieces will be ready when I am. 

Just one more piece of chocolate before I bid you adieu.

...

Hektoen International is an excellent literary mag that accepted none of my work this year.

Not a one. I shall publish them myself. Yes, it will take some work, but I've always been a hard worker, have you?

...

Am reading a James Patterson et al novel up in my bed, Endurance by Scott Kelly, and Noah, given to me by my mother/law. 

AND one more book by a Black Man about the Ku Klux Klan.

Walter, send me a sign if you're still alive. Born in 1918.



No comments:

Post a Comment