Sunday, October 25, 2020


WHITE CLIFFS OF DOVER - 1944 - starring Irene Dunne in The Golden Age of Hollywood. 

Was about to leave Scott's after we both watched ACE IN THE HOLE with Kirk Douglas and Jan Sterling, who finally told him, Stop Slapping me Around.

Just finished eating a delicious salad.

Paid attention to how I ate it.

I swept the food from side to side in my mouth. This provided plenty of flavor plus crunch and softness.

Crunch from cucumbers, softness from raw mushrooms and then cooked mushrooms, flavor and softness from Cabot Cheese. 

How to chew
  1. Don't overload your spoon or fork. Food should stay on without falling off.
  2. With food in your mouth, close your lips and start chewing. ...
  3. Chew slowly, counting to 32 with each bite of food. ...
  4. Once the bite has lost all texture, you can swallow.
Oct 17, 2018

My downstairs Laptop does not work at all.

Scott commented, Ruth you always have so many problems.

I often chew with my mouth somewhat open which gives me more flavor. 

Dinah Washington is singing jazz now on WRTI-FM. She left us at age 39, says Bob Craig. 

There May Be Trouble Ahead from ELLA - how smooth



No comments:

Post a Comment