Monday, October 26, 2020

Above Suspicion - Great Crime Fiction

 Thank God I found ABOVE SUSPICION.

One of the best crime fictions ever!!!

I simply goggled it and there it was.

Photos please!





Here's our heroine DCI Someone with the murderer.

They made a terrible mistake and forgot to watch McDowell when he was in his cell. 

...

Lemme say again how happy I was when I found this, as I thought I'd lost it.

Then I paused the film and went downstairs to make a salad, which I ate, while watching. 

...

Bob Walmsley was here this morning checking on the back porch. The window sills were filled with water.

Both of us marveled at how good the back porch looked - bright white! 

He knew what to do to fix them.

"You know me, Ruth," he said. "I would never let you down."


Then I asked him to drive me to the CVS to pick up my Tacrolimus, my most important anti-rejection med.

We drove down. I was still wearing my comfy PJ bottoms. He used his GPS to find it. 

We waited in the drive-thru lane. I'd told him what bullshit it was that I had to pick it up in person.

I signed the form and said, "Caitlyn, I'd like you to meet my fiance Bob."

Bob and I laughed.

...

MY BRIGHT WHITE BACK PORCH

Sometimes we must work harder to make things right
I have eaten dinner at twilight on my back porch
Feet elevated on kitchen chair I found years ago down the street
A new challenge has arrived - rain pouring in as if from The Ark
With Bob on my side, we will rock together and make things right
And even in the dead of winter I will take my oatmeal out there.


    

No comments:

Post a Comment