Monday, October 5, 2020

Gordon Washburn drills for gold, actually to remove ants and termites - Ruth's New Reading Room





His buddy Mike helped too. 
Lazy squirrel naps on my remaining maple. 
Sister Ellen came over wearing mask of Zorro!
Aunt Ethel's mirror in Reading Room. 
Red table found in trash. On table are small clay sculptures covered over to protect from dust. 
More sculptures. 
Ruth reading T C Boyles' WILD CHILD, unusual and creative short stories. I'm a little chilly so I'm wearing a long sleeve shirt and a smoking jacket from Nurse Harriet. 

Mom made these lace curtains which let in enough light so I don't need a lamp. 

MY NEW READING ROOM

This used to be Sarah's bedroom

Every move I make in here, I hope she likes it

Before that it belonged to the Travis Family

Did it once belong to Adam and Eve?

If you dig deep, you may end up in China

As a kid, with my mother's knife, I heard

their wee little voices along the Yangtze River.



No comments:

Post a Comment