Tuesday, October 13, 2020

A pound of mail - threats to kidnap governors - ANOTHER PARK BENCH

 Wanted to make sure there was mail today so I called up Rem at the PO.

Sure is, he said. The mail carrier will be late as there's so much mail.

Here's what I got.

So far, only one is important.

My Polling Place.

Hold on while I eat anudder Triscuit.

Then after all this, I'm gonna closet myself in my Reading Room and blissfully read.

BTW, Not only was the governor of Michigan Gretchen Whitmore part of a kidnapping plot but so was the Governor of Virginia, Ralph Northam. Both are Democrats and wanted lockdowns so people would not contract the conoravirus.

The would-be kidnappers were stupidity incarnate. 

...

Received an orange face mask from Wellcare. Throw out. 

A stack of Xmas cards from the Silesian Missions, including a RAFFLE TICKET worth $10,000 in cash

Salesian Missions Inc Reviews and Ratings | New Rochelle, NY ...

greatnonprofits.org/org/salesian-missions-inc

Salesian Missions is a Catholic nonprofit organization whose missionaries. walking in the footsteps of St. John Bosco, their founder, serve the poorest of the poor in over 130 countries throughout the world. Since God blessed me to be born into a poor family, yet with so much love, I understand how poverty can affect a family's basic needs.

AQUA, water main saying I'm not covered if it should break

Well, when I win the Raffle, I could buy 7K of services

Capital One Rewards 

I do open every single piece of mail as Dad taught me 

There must be a good film noir in the Capital Quicksilver Rewards

A nice red envelope begging me to help homeless from Covenant House

Voter turnout project with a decal

PECO BILL with a price increase

Will pay it now before I forget

AND I turned off the heat

National Kidney Foundation wanting a donation, which I already made

American Parkinson Disease, they enclose a $2 check and ask for more money. I already gave.

Nature Conservancy wants more money. Nice photo of blonde gal in cap. Maybe good for my bedroom.

March of Dimes. I kept the dime and also the Xmas pad.

Newsletter from my credit union, and, yes, I just paid my PECO bill

Support FeedingAmerica.com. I think we donated to this fund after Mom died. Will probly donate.

Ruth Deming, you're invited to a Special Event. Hope the Mailman thinks I'm important. Medicare. We love socialized medicine in America. Good for everyone!

The Philadelphia Orchestra thanking me for my generous donation. 

Dodge Poetry Festival. Oh, there's Carolyn Forche, who I met once when she had cancer at Arcadia College when the new poet laureate was getting an award.

Might put this delicious card, not in my oatmeal, but in my bedroom.


Find her poem THE COLONEL online


No comments:

Post a Comment