Saturday, October 24, 2020

Am I so careless I can't find my meds? Photo of Springsteen and the E Street Band - Poem: Back to Bed wid Ya!

 Update of meds: I never came home with them!!

Okay, carry on with our lives.

Photo from the Times illustrating LETTER TO YOU, Bruce Springsteen's newest album.

This looks like an illustration from my cousin Mark Greenwold's life-like paintings, always featuring great detail and nudity.

Am eating Ralston Purina with added sliced apple from Giant Supermarket and pB from same. Peanut butter.

When filling pill case this morning, I could not find my TACROLIMUS antirejection med.

Have enuf for a couple of days.

Excellent series on Netflix, THE QUEENS GAMBIT.

The climax takes place in Moscow, the Soviet Union, where men - women players were nearly unheard of - play chess outdoors on tables.

When I lived in San Franscisco many years ago, Chinese would play chess outdoors.

My son Daniel learned to play chess as I signed him up for lessons at the Huntingdon Valley PA library.

BACK TO BED WID YA

Last night as I watched the thrilling climax of The Queen's Gambit

I emailed Dan and told him, THE CREATURE OF THE BLACK LAGOON is on Turner Classic Films

Tell Grace to watch. It's not scary at all.

Indeed the lovely smiling Julie Adams became a pet of the creature

What legs she had!

Dead in her 90s, she never really made it big

Who does?

Species do, like human, canine and feline.

Here kitty kitty!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment