Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Jump by the Dutchman Eddie Van Halen - Hey you kids get off the roof (who said dat?) - We Zoomed last night

Good morning! As you know Eddie Van Halen died of cancer on October 6.

Hmm, thinks I this morning. Didn't he write JUMP?

Indeed he did. Listen to this great song here


I was listening to the song back in the Apartments and would usually get up from my typewriter and dance.

BUT I could not dance.

I had manic depression back then and I felt terrible!

Van Halen was Dutch. Read his bio here

...

Now I'm living in the lap of luxury here in my own home on Cowbell Road. Looked in the mirror this morning and there I am - yay! - with my new short hair cut. White hair, soft as silk. 

Tis brillig and the slivey tothes did gyre and gymble this Wednesday. 

Across the street Bob is having a new roof put on. His and Judy's house is taller than mine. 

Seeing this one guy on the roof near the chimley is quite something!

Dad! C'mon out and look!

Am drinking Pumpkin Spice Tea from Harney and Sons as I need something to wake me up othan Bitches Brew which is playing right here in my upstairs office.

Thanks, Miles!


Album covers are works of art.

And so are you, Dear Reader!

Sorry, but I've gotta leave you now.

Going under the covers to read. 

WE ZOOMED LAST NIGHT

Daniel Paul, thanks for our special code, which we can use every time

Two people could not get on

Hit it, Ruthie, Hit that button,

Ah, they made it, like the last passengers on an airplane. 

Our people are making progress

That's all we ask. Move forward

even if it hurts.

Praise the Lord, if there is one,

And praise Him or Her if there isn't.

Give thanks for our bounties

Like oatmeal and berries

made all gone!



No comments:

Post a Comment