Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Music - The XPN Morning Show - Poem: It's me Dante - More from Frank Kelso Wolf (Must read)

 What? A new Stevi Nicks song?

So says Julian Booker from WXPN.


Stevie is young.... 72 years old. 

And a new song from CELESTE called Hear My Voice.

Thumbs Up!

 
What a beauty!!!

Wonder what she eats for breakfast.

Was awake in the darkness making Ralstan Purina which arrived in a flat package delivered by Dante. Three of em.

It was every bit as delicious as I expected.

Then I went back to sleep and look I'm back again!

Just washed my hair with Jhirmack Shampoo given me by Sister Donna.


Look, silver-brightening shampoo. Who knew?

The fog outside lifted.

When I woke up I stuck my head out bedroom window and there was Scott pulling in from work.

Wrote a Letter to the Editor to The Times Chronical. 


Dr Jill Biden was on the front page. I always put Dr before her name as she worked incredibly hard for her degree.

Last night I watched POV in which we were shown the trauma of refugee children torn away from their parents.

One episode showed a Black woman who had managed to get her doctorate in education and her children were also professionsals in education. 

She goes out to homes, sometimes, shacks, to help young Blacks and Hispanix, help teach their children. There's a small window before the major learning takes place.

The kids' faces light up when she brings BOOKS.

One of my neighbors way down the street who drives either an Audi or Mercedes - the one with four adjoining rings - will celebrate Halloween by renting a BOUNCE MACHINE.

My son Dan did that. 

A lot of crying and scuffed knees.

Pizza for a snack, of course.

IT'S ME DANTE

Organization is the key

and it ain't easy

how was your day, asks Mama

I put my blue uniform in the hamper

change into a robe and slippers

and sit at table.

Best meal I ever had, Mama,

Darlin, you say that every time

But it's true, Mama, it's true.


Thanks to Jen and Emily for continuing the tradition of remembering the extraordinarily talented Frank Kelso Wolfe. 


Listen here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment