Monday, October 5, 2020

Iris's Coffee Takes its Toll on me - and it's not Tollhouse Cookies

 

My new favorite author T C Boyle and I'm assuming this is his wife. Photo taken many yrs ago.

Am freezing now so gotta rush back under the covers where I am reading Boyle's Wild Child and Other Stories. 


Currently we are in a mud slide outside Santa Barbara, I believe. 

Mr. Boyle? Speak up please. Read his essay about Trump. AND what's with his middle name Coraghessan ?

SNUGGLE ME UNDER

Dad's Tiger Blanket
Sandy's rosy-colored dawn quilt
Eyes fastened on the telly
Mark Perlmutter, MD, and his son
Austin Perlmutter, MD
The coffee was strong
Sensational, really,
Worth every quaff. 


Survey says:  Coffee makes us happier! 

And NOW  I'm hungry as a bear, but it's too early to go downstairs to eat.

Hey, did I tell you I fixed up MY READING ROOM?

No comments:

Post a Comment