Sunday, March 1, 2020

Sunday Lunch at Mom's - What a Feast! Joanne, a special guest



 Joanne celebrated her 80th and brought her own cake from Giant in Bucks County. The cake was a bright green, even though you can't tell.
 Ellen bought her flowers. Joanne is tall and stately, but if you tell her she will argue with you.
Chef Lynn brought matzoh ball soup, bagels and lox and cream cheese and tomatoes on jr-size croissants
 Mom loved every single bite.
 So did I.
 Lynn brought her own bowls. She had just married Warren and she and Mom went shopping for bowls. Lovely!
Knedlach soup or matzoh ball soup.

Lynn always sends her food choices to her son Miles, who will graduate Columbia Law School in a couple months. She sent invitations to about a dozen people including my Sarah, our cousin Dr Melissa, Miles' girlfriend Oxana, who is a skiier. He'll learn to ski.

...

Went to Scott's tonight and watched half of A LETTER TO THREE WIVES, since he had to leave for work.

A letter to three wives movie poster.jpg

The whole film can be seen on YouTube.

When I walked home I was dressed very warmly and walked down the street for a few moments. Then I turned around to come home.

Suddenly I felt faint and hurried home.

What a weird feeling that was.

What if I die, I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment