Thursday, March 19, 2020

Don't you love short stories?

I am watching HINTERLAND on Netflix.

Good show tho I don't always understand it.

For dinner I had a delicious Marie Calender's Fettucini with Chicken and Broccoli, and I perfectly understood every bite.

What I'm going to do I think - a novel by Larry Woiwode - I read ages ago - is to put many of my unpublished short stories on this blog.

Once I used to publish them on http://www.short-story.net/ - It was so easy. Apparently, tho, the website is messed up and no one gets back to me about my short stories.

Guess what? I figured out how to do it.

The true story is called A BRIEF TOUR OF MY WINDOW SILL.

And now if you'll excuse me, I'm going upstairs to read my book INDESTRUCTIBLE about Iwo Jimo by Jack Lucas.

Enough about the damn virus. The more you read, the more you think you may get it. That's Scott's problem.

He just left for work.

And YES my Times Chronicle did arrive. There it sat in my drive, covered with plastic.

Always interesting with a challenging crossword puzzle.

Your pal,

Ruth Z Deming

No comments:

Post a Comment