Sunday, March 22, 2020

Photos of my mobiles for Amy in Seattle

Amy, nice chatting with you.

Here's some photos.
Mobile of Aunt Sylvie and Uncle Maury. Made from a new LogicTech box.

 My friend Teresita Pointer gifted me with these mandalas we bought at The New Church in Bryn Athyn, PA.
This computer program always makes doubles.

We used to chew DOUBLE BUBBLE as kids, remember? They had a tiny comic inside. Gee, it feels like my brain is unreeling. Good feeling.

Am glad you're feeling good, there in Seattle, Washington.

The Ame was on a long walk.

I also walked, bundled up and walked up and down my street.

 Darn, it's on its side. This is my new lamp bought at a yard sale near Mom's house.

Also the below trash can.


Click twice to enlarge. Scott had three trees cut down and I asked the tree cutters to move two huge stumps onto my yard.

I also decorate my lawn with spray-painted hubcaps.

Interesting that when you shopped at Trader Joe's they allow 30 people in and wiped down the handle of your shopping cart.

We'll talk soon.

STAY SAFE, STAY STRONG.

No comments:

Post a Comment