Sunday, March 29, 2020

Rawhide - How delicious was my first orange in weeks - Poem COMPOST HEAP







 Fab! What was particularly delicious were the sauteed onions.
 Ate this while watching UNORTHODOX on Netflix, recommended by sister Lynn.
 You've seen this before. Collage by Claudia McGill.
Very hard to see. Watched the film RAWHIDE starring Tyrone Power, Susan Hayward, and the great villain Jack Elam.

The above scene is of a toddler wandering around free after she escaped from the room where the good guys were locked inside.

Hayward ended the movie by shooting the bad guy in the back.

Finally I chose to eat the orange in my fridge.

OMG! It was soooo flavorful!

COMPOST HEAP POEM

Yellow Pitcher and I went out the side door
Which heap should I favor with my food?
The heap behind my backyard shed.
Who lives in there now?
If you know, don't say a word.
In my black clogs, I gave the
slops my best pitch.

Good god, what's the matter with the animals.
Nice fresh orange peels, egg shells, plenty of
onion husks and cornmeal burnt on the other side.

Who will do this if I die of the virus?

No comments:

Post a Comment