Friday, March 13, 2020

Giant Supermarket poem - Corona Virus

 At the Giant, I found a mix for Paella. The only problem with it was getting the rice - or arroz - to soften. Nuffin worse than biting into a hard grain of rice.

Hold on, the phone just rang.

Nancy from across the street wondering how I was getting along in these days of the Corona Virus or Covid-19.

Just called Nelson from the church but he didn't answer. Will try again.
Tried to photograph myself in the found mirror but as you can see, it didn't come out.

 I just finished the online 2020 census. After a few false starts, I finished it.

They wanted to make sure I'm the only one living at my house and if I'm renting it, paying a mortgage, or if I own it.



Here's what the census page looks like. It came in an envelope in the mail. Nancy, across the street, didn't get one.

Darn cute, I'd say.

Scott and I walked around the block today. Lovely houses. I always get out of breath when walking up ... Barnyard? Haystack Road? HoHum Avenue?

Am making good progress on my Evelyn Anthony book called CODE JANUS.

In this chapter, there are about 5 men who are bringing condolences to various friends of Hitler. What they actually do when they are alone with them, is kill them.

Do I enjoy this?

Yes!!!

Just called Giant and asked if they were re-stocking their shelves. The woman who answered said, Yes, we're expecting a truck shortly.

It is about 8 pm now.

GIANT SUPERMARKET

I use the small carts
Wobbling carts are no good
so I switch them and then
Off I go.

I'm in no particular hurry
like the others are
Would like to wear a sign
on my back that says
Life is wonderful
Take your time
and enjoy your
stroll around the store.


No comments:

Post a Comment