Friday, March 27, 2020

Walking and Jogging Configurations - Claudia McGill Artist


Yes, I went around the block again!

Pea soup has lots of carbs, so I thought this might help.

When I met some walkers and they looked at me I said Back and forth, back and forth.

I'm so lucky I can walk.

Helene is in a wheelchair for the rest of her life, and Mom can barely walk and it is agonizing when she does.

People walk alone, like I do, couples walk together, families walk together.

Some have dogs.

My favorite dog just went by. Tiny, with fast walking legs. Brown and white. Pic from Internet.



This morning Claudia McGill and I spoke via email.

I had written her last night.

She and I have been friends for so long.

What a talented artist she is. View her blog. You'll see more of her work.

This is one of her tiles, in blue!

Below are some of her clay people.

Her motto is Give it a Try and See What Happens. I have many of her works in my house.

Behind me is a framed collage of the Elkins Park Train Station. Made of teeny tiny pieces of torn paper.




A painting of flowers in the lower level of my house.

Small wall hanging in the lower level. Now when you make a wall hanging both sides must show. Hers are quilted.

No comments:

Post a Comment