Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Coke bottle art - Poem about Virus


Tried to send this to my friend Gerri but it would not send. She knows I love Coke bottles. You can barely see it... dangling.

First thing I did after waking up was to see if Scott's Cream Cheese white car was in the drive.

Yes!

Then I ran over in my PJs and CVS warm hat.

He went shopping at the Giant on his way home.

Darn! I needed a new package of eggs.

Woke up this morning at 5 am. It was still dark and I made my beloved eggs with everything in it and sat on red couch to read, as is my wont.

Oh! Did I tell you I'm making bean soup in my crock pot?

Am also sipping on coffee in my sister Donna's blue coffee mug.

Ruthie, don't you ever buy anything of your own?

Sarah has a project she's doing. Researching ballet.

We're trying to think of something for me. To that end, I got out my book

100 One Night Reads and figured I'd read some of the books, which shouldn't be too long.

Scott bought some war books at B&N, using my phone no. for a discount. This Jack Lucas book is really good. Prologue by Bob Dole, remember him?

Lemme see if the mailman is coming.

I think I'll mail something to Mom and Ellen. Also to David Robertson in Livermore, CO. Since he ain't here yet, I can mail more cards. (I hate the word "stuff.")

VIRUS

Backyard forsythia
Early blooming tulips
Daffodils yellow as the golden sun
Birdbath swirling with water

Birds!
Bats!

What can we do?
The Almighty sees all
and does nothing.

YOU MUST LOOK UP MIKE MUSE!!!

Saw a really great film on Netflix - A FALL FROM GRACE - by Tyler Perry with Cecily Tyson born in 1923 and Phylicia Rashad in her first starring role in a film. She was from the Bill Cosby Show.

Of course I didn't do it, he says in prison. I could have any woman I wanted. How ridiculous to think I'd need to drug them.


No comments:

Post a Comment