Thursday, March 26, 2020

Quarantined like prisoners in cells

 Buddha, please protect us from the virus.

 This morning the huge blackbird was drinking from the bird bath. CAW CAW



 Pancakes made with cornmeal. I confess I've lost my touch and burnt the bottoms, so I threw them out. Carcinogenic.


 I did freeze them in Zip lok bags

 Forsythia in back yard. First sign of spring, othan crocus and snow drops, growing in the Adams yard.
 Polenta. Indescribably delicious!

That used to be the slogan of what candy bar.

When I was in junior high - and don't tell my Mom - for lunch I would have mashed potatoes with thick gravy, a Mounds Bar and a Reese Bar.
 Robin Franklin from the Giant knitted me this potholder.

Too beautiful to use?

Nah.
Scott, thanks for buying me groceries this morning, or as we say in espanol, Grocerios.

Cooking now in the crockpot is split pea soup. With olive oil, loads of onions, garlic and fresh urine.

No comments:

Post a Comment