Friday, September 20, 2019

Where is Dairy Queen, I asked myself. Head toward Giant Supermarket and you'll find it. Bear right. The guy behind the counter and I worked together on what I wanted and here it is

No, I don't wanna cone (waste of ingredient) but do give me vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, whole peanuts, and the famous red spoon.

I threw everything away including napkins before I drove home.

It was delicious! Nothing else will do.

This DQ closes around October 27. 






 Two years ago I would stride up the hill, but was too afraid today I wouldn't make it.
 My sister Donna wanted to buy one of those old houses on the high hill since her Hatboro condo flooded.





 Several pictures of a cut down tree. Dig them huge logs.

 This is on Ball Road.
Wrote my friend Helene Ryesky a letter today on my Michener Museum greeting cards. What was the name of the poem I wrote her?

Something about water and how we take it for granted. This is after watching a documentary on Netflix about Bill Gates.

DAIRY QUEEN

Thankfully I'm not allergic to peanuts
as I stand by my shiny car
and linger over every savory bite
a meal in one
though if the hurricane came long
or a tsunami or cyclone
we may all drown together
bubbles found in a hundred years.


No comments:

Post a Comment