Friday, September 13, 2019

More about Trash Cans - At the Movies A PRIVATE WAR

Just came home from the movies... A PRIVATE WAR which Roger Ebert gives a great review.

Click here.

2018 film.

A Private War Movie Poster

I've gotta read all about it.

The war correspondent's name was Diane Colvin.

The theater was crowded.

I hadn't been there in a while so got out my directions from the pocket on the driver's side.

When the film was over I walked quickly to my parking spot. I usually back in over by the reeds.

While walking I realized I was in NO PAIN.

Yes, I have been doing my back exercises every morning.

Realized I had dragged in the house a dead lantern fly.

Took him outside with a garden glove. I also swatted anudder one on the mailbox. He flew away like a dive bomber.

A humming bird just now flew right up to the screen door.

Scott and I drove to the Michener Museum yesterday. He drove my car. We parked as we always do at the Bucks County Library.



When we left we were starving. We ate at CARABBAS.

His salmon was exquisite, as was his potato salad.

I'm eating my left over linguine with shrimp and scallops and mushrooms.

They wanted to seat us by the bar on those ridiculous high chairs.

I didn't come here, I said, to watch Dr Phil!

So then we were seated right next to a couple - an old man with a walker and an even older woman with a walker.

Privacy!

Our personality plus waiter was Brendan. He and his GF live in Fishtown which is becoming gentrified.

Scott and I talked about where we would each wanna live. He wonders if he'd enjoy the shore if he lived there full time.

Brendan answered New Zealand.

Beautiful, isolated, blue waters, birds unusual animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment