Sunday, September 8, 2019

The places he'll go in his new truck - Sunday with Mom - Worst of all insects






Honest to god, I felt so proud with Cole's new truck on our street.

It's a 2015 Dodge Ram he bought at Reedman Bros in Jenkintown.

Scott took it for a spin and loved it. Over the years, he's had many trucks.

Also took a picture of my unusual breakfast which I can't find.

Wanting to use up my cottage cheese before it went bad, I made a couple of eggs with a dollop of cottage cheese, sauteed in mushrooms. When it was cool, I poured cinnamon on it. It came out way too fast.

I was early for SUNDAY WITH MOM.

What a great time we all had.

Lynn made her delicious yogurt.

After that, sloppy joes with turkey meat in pockets of some type of shell.

Where did that photo go?

THE BIG CLOCK, a famous film was on Sunday Noir this morning. I had no intention of sleeping thru the whole thing, but did! Maybe it's on YouTube.

I have absy no idea what it's about.

While I was at Mom's, Scott rode his bike at Pennypack Trail in Lower Moreland, on the way to mom's.

I admired Lynn for all her energy in helping Mom.

Spotted Lanternfly Program Information

The moment I got home, a bug was hopping about in my dining room.

I could not believe it.

A spotted lantern fly.

I swatted it but to no avail.

Then I put on my garden gloves and tried again.

Took the little bastard outside and squooshed him underfoot.

One down.

Anudder one landed on my mailbox.

Missed him.

I brought to Mom's one of our garden green peppers.




Lynn remembered that peppers are sexual beings and ours was a female.

Was just outside clipping our bushes, hoping for another sighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment