Thursday, September 5, 2019

The Collector

Many people collect things you would never suspect.

What do you collect?

I collect wheel barrows.

Ruthie, remember to IMPORT your photos so you can use them!

Last night was Garbage Eve. I had some smelly chicken salad I had just finished. Put it in my trash can, ran like hell, and walked calmly down the street.

All day the Red Plastic Wheelbarrow had been sitting out.

What should I do? Take it or leave it?

Ask yourself, would I miss it if the garbage collectors zupped it up?

Flexing my muscles, I put my hands on the wrapped up handles and just started marching up the hill, with confidence and strength.

My arms started hurting but I paid no attention.

I also collect boxes from the grocery store  to put my papers in on trash eve.

Each of em is a masterpiece in its own right.

  My heart flip flopped when this box came up on the Internet.

Cats of course love boxes.



My friend Marie recommended loads of films, so with a goodbye meow I'll bid you adieu.

R Z D

No comments:

Post a Comment