Thursday, September 5, 2019

Garbage Night Find

I was lying in bed listening to Dr Josh Axe and his KETO diet. This handsome charismatic dude was telling us a million things about the diet - which I can't find now on the Internet - and how it will help all those who have never benefited from any lifestyle changes.

Dr Josh - show thyself!

Here I am, Ruthie!

That's actually his website. As I lay there I was mesmerized and thought I had to do the KETO diet.

Dear God, preserve me.

Image result for dr josh axe

My late dinner consisted of chicken salad made of rotisserie chicken from Giant. Tiara, a new employee encouraged me to taste it, plus the many different potato salads they have there. I chose one with the skins on.

There is something wrong with this blogspot and I can't post photos.

After finishing the chicken, I threw the container out in the trash as it's Garbage Night. I stuck it in the garbage can - holding my breath - and then ran down the street for exercise.

Miranda said Use it or Lose it.

At three in the morning I didn't want anyone to see me, as I stealthily checked all the garbage cans. Most people were asleep.

All day long a possible 'find' sat curbside.

I hovered over it, trying to decide whether or not to bring it home.

Well, I said, If you don't like it, you'll give it back anudder day.

Wasn't much light so I wondered why are they giving it away.

Plus I have one I found years ago in the garbage.

Oh, just wheel it and see how it feels.

The handle was wrapped up as if to protect the person from splinters.

Home I walked. My shoulders began to hurt but I was really enjoying myself.

Finally made it home and pushed it into Scott's drive.

He'll be shocked in the morning.

Image result for wheel barrow


It seemed like mine had cement in it. Remember it was pitch dark and my solar lights refused to shine, tho a couple of planets in the top of the sky could be seen, meaning, no cloud cover.





No comments:

Post a Comment