Saturday, September 21, 2019

Cigar Box Group holds first meeting at my house

My house on Cowbell Road.

Moo!




After our Cigar Box Group, Linda Barrett led the way to Mr P's in the Abington Shopping Center. I got a doggy bag of grilled veggies with garlic breath. 

Email I sent to THE BEEHIVE, B's group.

We had an excellent meeting at my house.

Judy was wearing black b/c it is the Jewish holiday of S'Lichot.

She read two stories, one true, the other fiction.

St Basils Farm all about horses.

and The Animal Museum.

Linda read the next in her series taking place on a different planet complete with two moons.

I read about elderly individuals and what happens to them as they age.

I processed my feelings about leaving Second Home for the Elderly while writing in the pink diary Linda bought me. 

Am glad that my new short story - part one and two - were different than usual. Air Stream trailer had appeared on Ball Road. 

 Wrote a story about it which concerned trafficking of young woman. The only line I can remember is I'M IN CHARGE HERE, by a 12-year-old boy. 

Read this fascinating essay of mine


*
I was up binge-watching on Downtown Abbey.

No comments:

Post a Comment