Saturday, September 7, 2019

Missed the bird walk - what are these sticky things called below


These little seeds or whatever they are are green.

We got up shortly before 8 when the walk began.

I ate several slices of cheese, strapped on my hiking boots, and off we went.

The parking lot was full. Loads of activities.

We met Chris D who told us where the bird walk was.

We couldn't find it.

We tried to find Tony's Tree but couldn't find that either so came home.

I was huffing and puffing.

Last night Scott n I went to the Willow Grove Mall to walk since we'd been cooped in the house all day. I got Chinese food, pretty bad, which is now heating up by pilot light in the oven.

I have no idea where the punctuation marks are on this laptop as they've all been rubbed off.

When we caught up with the bird group I was gonna joke, badly, we're late cuz I had to finish my morning coffee.

Terrible joke.

Now I've gotta write a short story. I had an idea for a fantasy story about the iridescent dew drops that looked like tiny diamonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment