Saturday, September 28, 2019

Mitchell Performing Center, Part One

Lunch. Into pasta sauce I added two eggs.

Delicious.

Last night I'm reading the newspaper in Scott's bed. The Times Chronicle.

Oh, look, I said. My article on the Pennypack Trail got in. Letter to the editor.

I started reading it and thought No one can write like this.

Today I thanked the editor and suggested I sign a contract and write anudder true story about Keeping Mom out of a nursing home at 97.

Writing... how I luv it. The Beehive is meeting today at 2.



Soon I will be in the audience.

It was barely filled. I paid about $20 cash for a seat on the right, an excellent seat.

The last time I was there I heard Sharon Olds read her poetry. But it seemed to be a smaller room.



Okay I lost my entire post after they warned me.

See you in the next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment