Friday, January 3, 2020

Visitors to my Mini-Barnes Museum - my newest sculpture - Study in Aqua poem

 Neighbor Eileen stopped over with her friend Jill
 Jill loved all my artwork but said she was too conservative to follow suit. Oh c'mon Jill.

 And, in answer to your question, I don't get tired of my previous work. If I do, I simply toss it,
 I spread out a sheet on the floor and assemble what I'd like to consider and then affix them all.
In the center is Aunt Sylvie and Uncle Maury. I broke open, with a scissors, a turquoise laptop box. What a great color!

Robin Franklin from the Giant gave me a lovely b'day gift - many different items - which I used - like this tissue paper.

BTW, it took me nearly half an hour to find where to download everything onto me blog.

What shall I title the mobile?

Certainly not Donald Trump is an a'hole who is putting us all in danger in the Middle East.

Study in Aqua is the name of the mobile.

You'll wanna know what I had for dinner. Salad with American cheese yellow, spinach, two slices Tavern Ham.

Simply delicious.

Gotta write Rem and see if we're having our Writing Group tomorrow.

I have anudder deadline - from The Bookends Review.

STUDY IN AQUA

Down goes the sheet
on the carpet
It's been a good four years
since I fashioned artwork
to surprise myself and others
from the far reaches of my mind.

With scissors, stapler, Scotch tape
and half a dozen colorful flex straws
I hold it high above my head and gaze.

Need a star photo from Siggi's Yogurt,
there und
there
Scott bustles over
We march through the house
deciding
deciding

The Family Travis left hooks
and we found one in the kitchen
Scott climbed up my painted ladder
and with his agile hands
hung it on the ceiling
of The Vatican.





No comments:

Post a Comment