Wednesday, January 8, 2020


All the other photos came out side ways. 

At the Adams bird feeder, six birds were enjoying their breakfasts, while I had my oatmeal soaking for 20 minutes.

I made a good start in my new short story I WILL TESTIFY, based on a true story I read in the Times Chronical. 

Also began a new crossword puzzle. Very helpful for my brain. 

What's a bishop's hat called, or something like dat.

I do these upstairs in bed with a pen.

Sitting here on red couch it is very cold.

COLD

Drafts seep inside as I refuse to cover my China-made
pajamas with nearby bedspread, as I await the music
of Mailman Dante. Earlier this morning I saw
birds peeking in my bay window, feathers fluffed out
I am simply terrified that when I open my red front door
they will fly inside and chase me the hell out.






No comments:

Post a Comment