Friday, January 31, 2020

On my way to Giant, pulled over and got shots of these buildings being demolished on MY Davisville Road - Also paid my taxes

 They're all doubles.

Any ideas for a short story?


 Look, I always take you into my confidence, yet you never answer me.




JoQuin, my accountant, sent me these envelopes DAYS AGO, and I let them sit there.

I was dazed due to my need to get my work into bookends review.

Told Rem there would be a new Gwen Ifill stamp and then I sent him a short story I wrote about her for Mad Swirl. Thing is it takes 6 months for Mad to read things.

Click here.

Before I attended to my Taxes, I needed to nap.

Up on YouTube came my new favorite band, RUSH. Here's Alex Lifeson singing Tom Sawyer. Of course they mentioned the death of Neal Peart. Geddy was also on.

Here are the amounts I've gotta pay

4.07
468
19
85.05

So, shortly I'll do the substraction, OR, if you have some extra gelt, send it along.

DRIVING TO HATBORO TO PAY MY TAXES

Ten envelopes are bagged into an Audubon bag
What difficulty I had signing and dating everything
The date is January 31, 2020, the day my Bookends Review work
is fini, with a handshake and a prayer.

Pray with me, o Cooper Sharp Cheese and Compari Tomato.
Pray with me, Bibb Lettuce, and marinated Mushrooms.

If he don't like Monkfish, I'm in big trouble,
but I bet he do!


No comments:

Post a Comment