Saturday, January 11, 2020

Bettering my short story renamed CARJACKED

Linda and Rem were here. Linda read from her ongoing novel. Rem loved all the action but told her to slow down a bit. Too hard to follow what was going on.

Rem wrote anudder episode of Randy Package which featured Randy as his usual salacious self. Monks had actually known since 1178 that the moon is hollow.

What am I - little Ruthie - gonna do with that information?

Was thinking of writing my township commissioner Valenza and asking Is the world gonna end soon, but thought better of it.

Yikes! I am uncannily warm now. Wearing my usual PJs and eating my usual pretzels.

Had gone to the libe to take the second of three yoga classes.

There isn't one today, said Amber.

It's on the first day of each month. Left my pink yoga mat in the trunk.

That thing is darn heavy.

Two new books came in. One is for our reading group and is called "We are all completely beside ourselves."

Started reading it and it is Fantastic. So far.

Author Karen Joy Fowler has won almost every award there is.

One of my readers, sister Lynn, did not like the story.

She was right!

So I rewrote the whole thing. Judy wanted to hear it over the phone. She said the only word for it was "powerful," not my word.

Then I got on my bike and watched Doc Martin with

Alexander Martin Clunes
Martin Clunes - Wikipedia
  • Alexander Martin Clunes , OBE (born 
  • 28 November 1961) is an English actor, television presenter, film director and comedian. He is best known for portraying Martin Ellingham in the ITV drama series Doc Martin and Gary Strang in Men Behaving Badly.
....
As I watched, it all came back to me.
...
Doc Martin is an amusing series.

...
Question: Where shall I read my new library book?

No comments:

Post a Comment