Thursday, January 16, 2020

Early Thursday Morning

According to my trusted advisors, Looking Out the Window, was a dismal failure.

Am now awaiting the completion of my omelet which for sure will leave egg on my face. I used my Lantus and my blood sugar was indeed much lower than usual. Twas quite high after riding my bike for half an hour while watching The Planets and then Amanpour - Christiane, so glad to be with you - and the racism surrounding Harry and Meghan. She was always an activist.

Lemme sip from their wedding cup I bought online.

Oh, my generous son gave me a nice wad of money. I may go online and see if the Royals have anudder cup for me.

Quelle shock I had this morning. Since I do nuffin all day I forgot it was Thursday Garbage Day.

Scott, who's sick with the flu, had dragged out the Yellow Plastic Bin. Wearing my comfy PJs, I added many items and then dragged out my regular garbage can, where food was mouldering in its own juices.

Lucky was I the trash men had not yet cometh.

This omelet is delicious. It's sitting right beside me as if it were the feral cat in the back yard.

Of COURSE it ain't, you idiot.

Do I care that Bernie Sanders said a woman could never be elected President?

I think Bernie Sanders could never be elected president.

Now they've got coalitions where they're all working together.

After I shot up with Lantus in the kitchen last night, I was afeared I might wake up 'low' or dead. So I looked around my bedroom and found where I keep my glucose tabs.

A WALK DOWN MY UPSTAIRS HALL

I felt immensely tall
as I walked in my PJs
to my upstairs office
which used to be Dan's
bedroom and before that
a member of the Travis Family

I'd like to repeat how swell
it felt to feel tall. For I am not.

I towered over my companions
Imagine that!
Imagine that!

......

Can't wait to go upstairs and read.
And then of course to fall asleep while reading.
Am I tired now?
Yes, thanks for asking.

Was Harry and Meghan's exit set in motion during the holiday season?

HEY - OUT HERE IN THE BOONIES -

WE LOVE YOU HARRY AND MEGHAN

No comments:

Post a Comment