Thursday, May 5, 2022

We used to meet at a little church along the Delaware River

Whew, I just remembered his name.

Sandy Bender. An architect.

Click here

AND he is still alive. 

Photo please. 

I am a registered architect, an artist, and a composer.

Presently my architectural work has evolved into hazard mitigation specialization where I focus on infrastructure resiliency within riparian and marine environments that are susceptible to extreme storm events.

I also draw and paint freehand from nature with an ecological perspective that is augmented from research in biology, botany, oceanography, geology, astronomy, and meteorology.

My professional associations are with the Architects for Humanity, the Guild of Natural Science Illustrators, and the Federal Emergency Management Agency.  Prior architectural experience includes participation in the design of government, judicial, health care, educational, and scientific research facilities.

While my home is in the Delaware River Valley, midway between New York City and Philadelphia; I can be anywhere when called to assist in the aftermath of an extreme storm event.

...

There is still one architect I am hoping to find. Very talented, he ran away from home from his wife and family. 




No comments:

Post a Comment