Tuesday, May 17, 2022

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN

 Maybe 'THE BOSS' should also win the Nobel Prize. 

My friend Judy has been to most of his concerts. 

Good for you, Jude!

Guess what? Ellen found us a lawn mowing service!

They will be here the morrow, May 18, in the afternoon.

My timer is set for 37 minutes for AMY'S ENCHILADA DINNER.

Am finally reading the JOAN DIDION issue of the Atlantic.

Thank you, Remdidion. 

Sister Ellen had NO IDEA that the bird houses outside on my front lawn have baby birds in them.

Chickodees, I think.

Hold on.

Pic from Internet. 

WHY SHOULD BRUCE WIN THE NOBEL? 

His music and lyrics are part of the American Songbook.

Never repetitious. 

Does he still live in Remsen NJ.

Does he mow his own lawn? 

While his voice is recognizable to most Americans, he uses it in new ways, often with his harmonica.

I hold you in my arms, I saw you baby or is it just a grim disguise.

Concerns of most Americans. 


Thank you Alexa, for playing BRUCE FOR US.

Only 23 more minutes till chow time.

BORN IN THE USA


A rock & roll true believer with a poet's heart, the Boss defined mainstream American rock in the late 20th century. Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment