Thursday, May 12, 2022

Good morning on this rather chilly day

Scott ordered groceries at GIANT DIRECT. They will arrive later this afternoon. I'd like to share with you a couple of interesting things.

First of all, late last night our neighbors from across the street came home. They were gone, oh, nearly a month. 

Then they left again. There must be a good explanation but I can't think of one.

Second, why is my phone off the hook now?

At 3 am, when I had finally fallen asleep, the phone rings.

It was Verizon.

I had watched Nature and Nova programs about EGGS and about DINOSAURS. I was in heaven, so interesting. They actually found real pieces of dinosaur feathers.

...

A couple times a day I get a phony solicitation letter asking me to call them. 

Well, guess what the jerks did?

They wrote me a letter.

A real letter.

ADAPTHEALH read the stationery. With my account number. 

Click here

Good. Now I can throw the damn thing away. 

...

Okay, my main problem was loading my short story SUMMONED on Short-Story.net.

I took copious notes to figure it out and I finally did it.

Yes I did load the short story.

Click here

BUT I could not figure out how to DELETE the previous version which was the same.

...

In a moment I will go downstairs and drink my Folger's Coffee with Cowbell Honey inside.

And yes, today was garbage day.

I had run around the house last night looking for things to throw away.

The Sanitation Fellows took EVERYTHING.






No comments:

Post a Comment