Monday, May 23, 2022

More on Ron Renzi, DPM - Doctor of Podiatric Medicine

Again, I got a great report from Dr Renzi. 

The circulation in my feet is very good. He tested it with some sort of a needle.

I am glowing right now! Diabetes as I have frequently said, controls my life.

My last visit there was in 2018, I believe, though I know how important it is. Pandemic was on and I also had Covid.

Mom would be very proud of me. 




From his website - and btw, my feet are killing me !

News!

Dr. Renzi's research was recently quoted in the Philadelphia Inquirer. 


3.19.2012 - Temple team dedicated to preventing foot amputations  (Page 2)
1.2.2012- Supermarket tour shows how shopping selections promote health  (Page 2)


For more on his research please see the Publications and Research tab. 
 

Dr. Ronald Renzi's Biography

Picture
Dr. Ronald Renzi has been practicing podiatric medicine in the Philadelphia area for over 25 years.  The services he offers range from diagnosis for foot pain, orthotics, diabetic shoes, podiatric deformities and orthopedics. Treatments include podiatric disorder treatment, podiatric paralytic treatment, podiatric surgery and podiatric sports therapy.

Dr. Renzi started the Save Your Soles campaign to reduce amputations in the male African-American community.  He has served on the Global Lower Extremity Amputation Study Group and his work with this group has been published in the British Journal of Surgery.  Recently he has been working with the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health looking at racial disparities in amputations of black diabetic males.  

He graduated from Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine and completed surgical residency at Kensington Hospital.  He lives in Abington with his wife, Maureen.  He has two children in their 20s and his hobbies include biking and basketball. 




2002 Woodland Rd, Abington, PA 19001 - (P) 215.884.0140

No comments:

Post a Comment